I’m not sure if 2011 can top 2010. We officially became a family of three, and I have never loved anyone or anything so much in my entire life.
Anyway, here are some of my resolutions for 2011:
– Try at least one new recipe a month. This is a pretty big deal for me, considering this time last year the only recipes in my cooking repertoire were spaghetti and Velveeta Shells and Cheese.
– Be the best mom, wife, daughter, friend, and person I can be without compromising myself. My goal in 2011 is to re-discover what makes me tick – whatever that is.
– Be choosier about who I spend my time and energy on. I found out the hard way last year that some people just aren’t worth it, no matter how hard you try. This year, I hope to be a little more aware of who genuinely wants my time, and who’s just looking for a free handout.
– Curb my temper. I don’t guess I need to add anything to this one. I am quick to anger and I need to work on that, especially before Grayson starts toddling around and getting into everything.
– Grow. Literally (new plants in our yard) and figuratively, and all that it implies.
Three cheers for a prosperous and happy new year!
|Happy New Year! 🙂|
I love that picture. 🙂
These are great resolutions. I haven’t made a list of goals yet, but I guess I better get on it. Some of mine are the same as yours, though. I need to control my temper, I think I’ve started making headway on who I focus energy on but I need to keep working on it, and discover what makes me ME and follow it. I’m glad we met! Maybe we can hold each other accountable when we slip…which I know I will.