Here’s a snapshot into my brain as of late:
– Put together wedding photo albums for grandparents
– wrap Christmas presents
– Don’t forget picture for Bethie!
– Write rest of thank-yous
– Call in Rx; pick up
– Take G$%*@#$n antibiotics
– Call to see if reading glasses are ready for pick-up?
– Check out napkins for Connie
– Put up new curtains?
– Make sure all bills are paid**
– Get name of store in Athens from Bethie
– Sort life out??
I sound like an old woman who doesn’t have enough time. Which I am.
And I’m ok with that.