I have the urge to write “I’m so lame” here, because really, I haven’t done much lately that would necessitate an entry of any kind. And in my head I’m thinking…
“A gun rack… a gun rack.I don’t even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do… with a gun rack?”
Anyway. Here are some things that could be noteworthy:
– I chose my wedding cake flavor.
– I went a saw the sappy movie, P.S. I Love You with my roommate, and literally cried all the way through it. But man, Gerard Butler is a cutie.
– I cooked for Oscar at his own house for the first. time. Ever.
– Decided on my wedding colors. Finally.
– Went shopping for underwear.
– I discovered part of my childhood thanks to YouTube. I wanted to be Minnie Mouse.
And that’s about it. I’m sorry I’m mind-numbingly boring lately.
I go in for my pre-op visit to the eye doctor in a week and a half. I’m all scheduled for one eye in February and the other eye in March. Thanks to insurance, I’ll be paying a teeny, tiny fraction of the cost, and hopefully I’ll have completely new eyeballs. So much for “No you drive, baby, I can’t see that well…”
Here’s a snippet from the deliciousness I found on YouTube. It’s called Totally Minnie.